Lose a ton of carbon!
Free classes for Albany residents start on May 6th!
- Calculate your carbon footprint.
- Create a plan and learn simple ways to reduce your footprint that works with your household and lifestyle.
- Get support and share ideas with other community group members along the way.
- Save money, energy, water, emissions and feel good about it!
- Learn how to become a leader in helping others!
“ I love helping people discover their emissions/energy impact and take simple steps toward living more sustainably. Doing this in small groups is fun and empowering. It’s really like opening a door to a new way of living. Taken collectively, these personal and household actions will have a big impact on our U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. My own family has been able to cut our emissions in half and we are saving a lot of money too! ~ Linda Currie, Instructor
For more information, contact Linda Currie
510-851-2552 | Lcurriedesign@aol.com