Lose a ton of carbon!
Free classes for Albany residents start on November 10th!
- Calculate your carbon footprint.
- Create a plan and learn simple ways to reduce your footprint that works with your household and lifestyle.
- Get support and share ideas with other community group members along the way.
- Save money, energy, water, emissions and feel good about it!
- Learn how to become a leader in helping others!
“The exchange of ideas was invaluable. Different perspectives – stemming from different professions, life experiences and interests – gave me ideas for conserving and reducing that I wouldn’t have conceived of on my own.” ~ Comment from a group participant
For more information, contact Linda Currie
510-851-2552 | Lcurriedesign@aol.com