Are you a concerned citizen interested in cutting your costs, while helping the environment, saving energy, water and carbon emissions?
On Tuesday, March 8th, join this fun and engaging, FREE, four-session course where you’ll be supported to learn how to dramatically reduce your impact on the environment, save money and foster a Greener Albany.
During this class, you will learn to:
- Calculate your carbon footprint.
- Create a plan and learn simple ways to reduce your footprint that works with your household and lifestyle.
- Get support and share ideas with other community group members along the way.
- Save money, energy, water, emissions and feel good about it!
- Learn how to become a leader in helping others lower their carbon footprints too!
“The class really helped me make changes in my own lifestyle. I got a lot of new ideas for reducing energy use and emissions from the other class members and some that I could easily start right away. I now feel more empowered to keep going and to help others do the same.” ~ Comment from a group participant
Registration required. Contact instructor Linda Currie for more information or to enroll.
510-851-2552 | Lcurriedesign@aol.com