Help design possibilities for the expanded Eastside Garden (formerly called the ELP)
Saturday, February 15 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
WORK PARTY AGENDA
- Revisit and reconsider our mission and vision
- We will validate and/or modify our mission and vision in light of the additional space that we will integrate with the rest of the edible garden. Delia will lead this process.
- Explore the use of feng shui while observing and feeling the new space in relation to that area and the broader environment all around
- We will lay out the shape of the edges and movement through the space under the guidance of Alisa Rose.
- Explore the use of Permaculture while observing the new space in relation to that area and the broader environment all around
- We will work in small groups to design elements of the garden using collage, drawing, writing, what you will. Alexa will facilitate this process.
After Saturday, a small group of volunteers will take our ideas and put together plans for moving our project forward. (more…)